“Friendly staff, clean pool and workout facilities...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Paragould, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

We were so pleased with the staff, the room, and the breakfast. Very good beds and pillows. Having a 5 year old, the pool is very important. It was well kept, and clean. We will definitely stay here, on our next trip to the Little Rock area.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor-did not notice any street noise,
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Peoria, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

The first room I was given smelled so badly of marijuana that within 3 minutes of entering the room my clothes smelled so badly I wanted to change. I went to the front desk and requested a new room, and was initially told they were full. I then asked for a refund and stated I would go elsewhere. the lady very rudely told me I could check out, but that I could not have a refund since I had been in the room. This was 10 minutes after i checked in. Luckily, another young man came out and was much more helpful in finding me a different room, which ended up being very comfortable to stay in.

As a non-smoker, i can still tolerate a 'smoking' room if that is the only room available, but I was very disappointed that I was met with such rude resistance when I told the front desk I couldn't stay in a room that absolutely reeked of marijuana, and equally disappointed that they would even try to give someone a room in such bad shape. The only reason I do not give 1 star across the board is because of the gentleman that finally did help me, and that the 2nd room was very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

We have stayed at this Ramada several times, and the staff are always friendly. The rooms are nice, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast includes waffles, biscuits, gravy, and boiled eggs along with the regular continental items,

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Limited Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Little Rock

Address: 8 Shackleford Drive, Little Rock, AR 72211
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Little Rock 2*
Ramada Limited and Suites is a Hotel located in the upscale area of West Little Rock Arkansas. Featuring rooms with Plush Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, High Speed Wireless and Wired Internet Connections, and a Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Guests visiting the Clinton Presidential Library, Hot Springs or a variety of area Businesses and Attractions love the Little Rock Arkansas location. While you are enjoying our Southern Hospitality take advantage of our Fitness Center, and Complimentary Business Center. Pool is Open. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited And Suites West Little Rock
Ramada Limited & Suites West Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
Ramada Little Rock
Little Rock Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Little Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.