“Great downtown lodging” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
South Bend, Indiana
“Great downtown lodging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very clean room, comfortable bed, quiet temperature control (no clanking, whistling, rattling). I was unable to get the TV to change channels, but I was too tired to call for a new remote/batteries. Breakfast was good - not excellent. There's a bit of a hike from the parking lot, but it's a gated garage and the price to park there was reasonable (not free, though). The distribution of guests throughout the property meant I was able to sleep through the night without a neighbor's noisy TV or slamming doors, which made me very happy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent travels through Little Rock. I am sorry to hear that your TV was not working properly. I am glad that you were able to get in a good nights sleep, after all that is really the business that we are in. I hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to Littel Rock.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

For a downtown Little Rock hotel, you can't go wrong staying at the Hampton Inn River Market hotel. Great location, attentive staff, easy parking, nice breakfast, all for a reasonable price. The hotel is fairly new, in excellent condition, and the suites are generous and spotless. I loved that they gave us extra towels!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. We truly value the feedback we receive from our guests, be it good or bad. I will be sure to share your outstanding comments with our team during our next daily huddle. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Little Rock.
Oxford, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

In town to meet up with family for a wedding. The hotel is clean and the staff are very efficient and friendly. Love the fire pit - had a very enjoyable evening chatting around the fire. Location is great. Close to the Highway for ease of getting around, very close to the River market attractions.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Little Rock. I am very happy to here that you and your family had a good time visiting around our fire pit (I sometimes wish I were a guest so I could hang out out there). I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you an your family again in the future. Thank you again for staying with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We came for a concert for our 31st anniversary. We picked this hotel because it was situated walking distance from the venue. The hotel is in an area of the Arkansas Riverfront that has had a rejuvination. We stayed 2 days and never had to drive or take a taxi due to the close proximity of entertainment, restaurants and a beautiful lakefront park. tThe hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We loved the courtyard with firepit / pool area. We rate this property a 10 on all levels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to reveiw your stay at our hotel. We are all so very pleased that you had a wonderful experience. It is great to hear that you were able to explore and enjoy the many different facets of our River Market District. There is alot more to see and do here than most traveleres realize. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will choose us on yor next visit to Little Rock's River Market District.
Fruitport, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a very nice hotel and close to everything. There is a lot of dinning choices with in walking distance and getting around was very easy. The staff there was great help as well! I would highly recommend this to anyone needing to stay in downtown Little Rock.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Little Rock. We always like to recceive feedback from our guests, especially when it is good. We hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to our city. Thank you again.
Casselberry, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

If your traveling to Little Rock this is the perfect hotel. Not only is it priced right but the location, staff and service are outstanding. I had never been to Little Rock and from the moment I arrived to the minute I left I felt welcome and special. I travel often and this location has it together. If I travel to your city again which I plan to do. I will return and stay with you again. They recommended several resturants and they were great. If you visit be sure to go to the Flying Fish and Gus's Chicken and I can't forget Brown Sugar which is right around the corner for Cupcakes, Cookies, and Pie they are to die for.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such an outstanding review. I will make sure to share your comeents with our team during our next daily huddle. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Little Rock.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I'm a frequent Hampton visitor, and the Little Rock Hampton was among the best I've stayed in. The hotel was very clean and well-maintained. The service people were very pleasant and helpful. And the location was excellent--just a couple of blocks from the delightful River Market area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit to Little Rock's River Market District. I am so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience some of what our neighborhood has to offer. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope that we will have the opprotunity to serve you again in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown? Share your experiences!