“Great hotel stay in Little Rock AR” 5 of 5 stars

Double Points Package
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Flower Mound, United States
“Great hotel stay in Little Rock AR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Hotel stay was good. The hotel is clean and our room size was great. WE booked a suite because we had 3 in our family and it worked out great. We only stayed one night because we were in town for a wedding in late Sepember 2013. I would recommend this hotel. Shops and restaurant were all walking distance to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Little Rock's River Market District. I hope that next time you will be able to spend more than one night. There is more to our neighborhood than most of our guests realize. I am glad that your room worked out nicely for your family. I hope we will have the opprotunity to serve you on your next visit to our city.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I don't hand out "Excellent" ratings often because I realize this is a subjective forum, but in this case I believe it's warranted. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant and helpful staff. The room was clean and well appointed and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was typical of most, but we shared the hotel with several soccer teams in town for a tournament, therefore breakfast was more like a Chinese fire-drill than a casual dining experience. But, somehow the staff calmly and politely maintained a well-stocked breakfast bar. The hotel is located within walking distance to the popular River Market where you will find food, drink and entertainment. I was warned by a local to be careful walking the streets after dark. However, Little Rock is no different than most cities, you just have to use common sense and good judgment. I honestly can't think of anything I didn't like about this particular Hampton Inn. But, if I had to pick one thing that impressed me the most, I would have to say the staff. Very professional, very friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your kind remarks. I am relieved to hear that our breakfast team handled the onsluaght of hungry preteens so well. A house full of hungry kids can make for an interesting breakfast rush. I am very pleased to hear that our team was able to deliver the level of service we strive for. Thank you for staying with us. I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Chichester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

From the moment I arrived (sadly by Greyhound into North Littgle Rock, and was rescued by a cab sent by Brittanny), I was welcomed warmly, and accommodated in a room of my choice. The hotel is spotlessly clean and with every facility - Business Center with 24 hour access and printing facilties; guest laundry; BBQ pit and outdoor swimming pool; breakfast included in the price.

Breakfast was standard fare and filling, but there could be more choice of fresh fruit, and the fruit juice was of very poor standard.

My room was excellent - a kitchen area with fridge and microwave; desk, settee, 2 queen beds and bathroom. Good wifi access for both laptop and wifi.

Hotel is within a few minutes walking distance of a range of shops and eateries, and Riverside Park with a range of attractions is also just minutes away.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want - they will try and accommodate you
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a reveiw of yor stay at our property. I hope the rest of your time on this side of the pond went well. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the USA.
Fort Worth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was a final stop on a crazy girls trip. The hotel was easy to get to and it's location was perfect. We were able to walk to the river district and explore. There were several near by restaurants that were amazing (and busy!). Easy access back to the freeway when it was time to leave.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us on your recent road trip. It sounds like you had a great time. I am glad that our team was able to help with what sounds like a really fun trip. I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Little Rock, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

501-244-0600 goes straight to fax. When you call the reservations toll free number they give you the same number. I was trying to give the number to a client. Not everyone wants to Press 2 for English, and unfortunately, you can't talk to live people at this location. I went so far as to fax them a note thinking someone just needed to push a button and switch the phones back, but never heard anything from anyone. Obviously they do not need our business. Needless to say, won't even think about staying here or recommending it to anyone.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I am so very sorry to hear that you were having technical difficulties while attempting to reach us. The 501-244-0600 number is our direct line and is in working order as of 09/20/2013. I have just tested to make sure that calls are receivable. Our fax line is 501-244-0603. I am checking with our service provider to see if there may have been any issues in the system.

I apologize again for not being able to take you call. We would love to have the opportuity to serve you as our guest. I hope that you will give us another shot at sharing our hospitality with you.
Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great location, Optional gated parking, handicap accessible swimming pool, very clean foyer, attentive hostesses, beautiful clean room, comfy bed/linens, everything you need: microwave, fridge, hair dryer, wifi, toiletries, walking distance to activities/shops/restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Little Rock. We are very pleased that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our facilities. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Little Rock's River Market District. Thank you again for staying with us!
Olive Branch, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The friendly, highly competent staff will make your stay comfortable and free of stress as any other hotel you have stayed at before. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping are friendly and work to make you stay a memorable one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us again. We are very happy to have you as a reapeat guest and hope to see you every time you travel through Little Rock. Thank you again for choosing us. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown? Share your experiences!