“Absolute value for money! :-)” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
25% Off Advance Purchase
Ranked #7 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Oranjestad, Aruba
“Absolute value for money! :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had an absolute overwhelming stay for 9 nights. Was a bit skeptic after reading the reviews but it really was good. Its more than the 3 stars they rate themselves. The Service and assistance upon check in and during our entire stay, it was 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 minor, absolutely warm and helpful, any time. The frontdesk staff even arranged shuttle transport back from the hospital where we were for a check up. Since no taxi would take us cause its 4 and 1 baby. Really great job at the front desk. Parking is good and did I mention the complimentary breakfast, lots of choice and allways enough. Hampton you made our stay in downtown Little Rock a really big succes!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind comments. We always enjoy hearing from our guests. We are all very pleased that you had an excellent experience while staying with us. We hope to see you on your next visit to Little Rock.

324 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The parking area is very secure a nice change for downtown. Our room was clean and the bathroom was a nice size. Our son had fun in the pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in downtown Little Rock. We travel to there so our son can see his doctor at the children's hospital and have stayed in several hotels. I'm not sure why we had never stayed at the Hampton Downtown before but we will definitely stay there the next time we're in town.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Little Rock. We are glad that you found us! I am very pleased to hear that you and your family had a good time while staying with us and that our facilities mad you feel safe and secure. Those are definitely two of our main goals for all guests. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit.
Katy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was skeptical about the quality of this hotel when their own website only gave it three stars out of five. It was much nicer than I was expecting! I felt it was a good value for the price. We were there on a weekend so maybe they have special weekend rates. My only complaint is that the AC unit was loud and never shut off...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. After reading your review I was somewhat confused by the star ranking you mentioned. I took a look at our website and I now understand what you were seeing. The AAA ranking is how we are ranked with this very trusted travelers association. A five star property would be a full service property along the lines of a Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria. I am glad to hear that you were not disapointed with your choice. I hope that you will continue to stay with Hampton Inns and with us when you return to Downtown Little Rock. Thank you again for staying with us.
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This could be my perfect hotel--you get the value and consistency of a Hampton Inn (which includes breakfast and free Internet), in a compact location right in downtown Little Rock, from which you can walk to the shops and restaurants in the River Market area. You can also walk to the Clinton Presidential Center from here, a few blocks away. I even found street parking that was closer to the front door of the hotel than many Hamptons I have stayed at near the freeway! Room was super nice, and I kept asking myself, what, except for perhaps the styrofoam drinking cups, was I giving up by staying here versus a higher-priced brand? Nothing. Staff was very friendly and helpful, too! Big win all around.

Room Tip: I had a room on a high floor facing a park (!) with way-bigger-than-average windows, which I figure...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Little Rock's River Market District. We are always very pleased to hear when we have delivered an excellent experience to our guests. I am also very pleased to hear that you were able to experience the many facets of our neighborhood. There is alot more to Downtown Little Rock than most people realize. Thank you again for staying with us on your recent trip. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Alpine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The staff at this Hampton were excellent to deal with. They really made you feel at home and provided excellent service. I highly recommend this location anytime you are in Little Rock. It is conveniently located to many great sites in Little Rock.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much of for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We really appreciate receiving feedback from our guests. I am very pleased to here that our team delivered the high level of servce that we aim for. Thank you for staying wiht us and I hope that we will have the opportuntiy to serve you again in the future.
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Really nice Hampton that is very easy to get to off I-30. The place looks new and the parking garage is great with downtown location. Close to Clinton Library and several restaurant options. This Hampton has a bar serving beer and wine. Front desk staff very nice and helpful. Outside pool is small but nice. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip through Little Rock. I am glad that our hotel was easy for you to access off of the interstate. Navigating downtown areas can be very frustrating sometimes, especially when it is one you are not familiar with. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us as well. Thank you again for staying with us.
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My Husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Little Rock in June 2013, we were there sight seeing and visiting relatives . on our way out west. we stayed a total of 4 nights. check in was fast, efficient and our room was very nice and quiet and clean! and I am very picky! plenty of towels never ran out. breakfast was good. waffles, eggs, cereal, oatmeal, etc. it changed up a few times but you get the idea. no restaurant on site but the bar area was always busy and they were always cleaning at this hotel. it is by far THE BEST Hampton we have stayed at. beds were comfy, good shower pressure/drainage. we didn't want to leave! but when we went on to Oklahoma the hotel(not a Hampton our mistake) was terrible. so bad we checked out a day early and came back to this hotel!!!! and we have NEVER done that before ever!! so I would DEF. come back here and recommend it to anyone as long as it stays the same. close to the river front we could walk just about everywhere. we parked on the street and never used the parking garage.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton inn & Suites Downtown Little Rock in the River Market. We love to hear from our guests, especially when they have had such a nice experience. I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown? Share your experiences!