I was in a king room (#205) the first night. It was spacious, quiet, comfy, and had a great atypical (for a chain hotel) layout with a large window. The only downside was that the street light shone right into my window... nothing their thick drapes couldn't fix. I was here for an unexpected 2nd night and ended up in a double queen room which was more typical with a smaller bathroom and a smaller window but was still very comfortable. I found the hotel to be more up-to-date than most in this category. There's a friendly bar in the lobby with lots of options to order in food, and a firepit and swimming pool out back. The exercise room is well-stocked and overlooks the pool. The hotel is easy walking distance to downtown restaurants, shops, the convention center, and the Clinton Library.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown is located in the River Market District and within walking distance to all the dining, shopping, nightlife and the Clinton Presidential Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown Hotel Little Rock
- Hampton Inn And Suites Little Rock - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Little Rock