I stayed at the Hampton Inn Little Rock - Downtown in October. It was a very good experience. The hotel is like new in a great downtown location within a short walk of the River Market area. The rooms are very large and inviting with everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a flat screen television and a comfy duvet. The complimentary breakfast is a nice perk and is a plentiful way to start the day (scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, bisquits and gravy, cereal, yogurt, baked goods, juice, coffee, etc.) There is also free overnight street parking just around the corner which we took advantage of (instead of paying for parking in the garage). If you are going to be in downtown Little Rock, you should stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Little Rock - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown Hotel Little Rock
- Hampton Inn Little Rock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown is located in the River Market District and within walking distance to all the dining, shopping, nightlife and the Clinton Presidential Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.