“Beautifully renovated hotel with excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #25 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Houston, Texas
“Beautifully renovated hotel with excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed one night at the Little Rock Marriott and was pleasantly surprised by both the renovations done to what was previously the Peabody as well as the service. The spacious room had a simple, modern and slick design with brand new furniture. The beds were really comfy and the bathroom clean.
The view of downtown Little Rock from my room (19th floor) was amazing. When you go down the elevators facing the river, you will thoroughly enjoy the view of the bridges and the river through the ceiling-to-ceiling glass windows.
The gym is pretty big compared to other hotels I stayed at. They have all the required machines and a space to stretch and do some bodyweight exercises.
The staff is professional and make sure you have a great experience. Check-in and check-out were fast and smooth.
My only criticism is that the rooms are not soundproof: I could very clearly hear the conversation coming from my next door neighbor. And at night, I could figure out what TV program he was watching. Thankfully, I sleep with earplugs in my ear, so that wasn't an issue.
Overall, I recommend this hotel if you're in Little Rock. I would definitely consider staying there next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without connecting doors. Probably helps in decreasing the sound from next door.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I recently stayed over night at the Little Rock Marriott, and both the room and the facility were beautiful. However, in the morning I realized the in-room coffee maker had no creamer and had to go downstairs for coffee. The lovely hostess at the Heritage Grill, Celeste, not only got me a cup of coffee but brought it out to the lobby for me and charged me nothing. (Evidently I just looked that tired.) That is the level of kindness and customer care that will guarantee that I book this hotel every time I am in town. Great job, Marriott team!!!

Room Tip: Rooms have automatic floor lighting and very responsive air temp controls.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had occasion recently to have lunch at the restaurant in the Little Rock Marriott and was thoroughly impressed. They offer a great variant to the traditional salad bar by offering a series of small plate version of the menu items, including salads, sliders, Rueben sandwiches, deviled eggs, desserts, etc. All the items are very nicely displayed on a buffet like setup and you can select as little or as much as you want for $14.00. Wonderful idea and nice lunch, inexpensive and in-and-out in little more than 30 minutes... I definitely will be back!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Texarkana, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I am please there's finally a full-service Marriott in Little Rock. I have stayed at this hotel when it was the Peabody and twice at that became a Marriott. It's an old building so the rooms are small but it has been updated and everything is fresh and clean. It's a great location downtown. Valet parking service is great and check in was also great. My only complaint is the M lounge. They have been out of food and didn't have silverware or bowls out the last two times I have been there. But even with that I will probably be staying there again and just order room service.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, 4 days ago
natd2, thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay. I appreciate your kind words and feedback regarding the hotel. I will share your comments with my team so that we can improve. We look forward to hosting you in the future.
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel, adjacent to the Statehouse Convention center so if you are attending anything that is in the Convention center, this place is connecting so you never have to leave, one down item to the place is the parking, there is never any parking and you have to use their parking garage which will cost you extra per night, has some nice restaurants inside, a little pricey but nice. The rooms and very nice and clean and up to date with nice bathrooms and flat screen TV's nice touches in the room like motion sensitive night lights, makes it nice when you get up during the night, the small light next to the floor comes on, staff very friendly and accommodating, overall a very nice stay, room was quiet. You can walk from here to several places up and down the street, but the traffic is terrible if you have to get out and drive, don't expect to get in a hurry going somewhere.

Room Tip: The River is nice, but more expensive
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
cfd2936, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing the Little Rock Marriott and do hope to host you again in the future.
Texarkana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed overnight for a youth dance competition held in the adjoining Convention Center. Not a family oriented place.

A male desk employee laughed on the phone when I asked for something for my granddaughter. I tried three floors before I located an ice dispenser that worked.

Upon checkout, I waited for 30 minutes at the concierge desk for a cart & finally moved our luggage in several trips by ourselves.

On the positive side, the bed was very comfortable. Halls quiet. Fast elevators. Lobby full with laptops. And there was a precious guy in the bar & grill who gave this ole grandma a complimentary coffee at 7pm for the 3 hour drive home.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Tena S, thank you for your feedback. I'm apologize that you had a few bumps in the road during your stay. Certainly, the information you provide can be used to provide enhanced training for our associates to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience. I am very glad that our restaurant took care of you and I will thank them for their consideration. We strive to be brilliant hosts and hope you'll choose the Marriott for any future stays in Little Rock.
Lake Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't usually splurge on the downtown properties, but a special price allowed me this indulgence. From pulling up to the valet, having a bellhop bring the luggage inside and then up to the room I felt very pampered. We had a lovely view from the 14th floor over downtown and the Arkansas River. This was our last overnight on a 17-day road trip and a great way to end the fun.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
800BarbaraH, thank you for letting us help you close your 17-day trip. We know that you have many options and we appreciate you choosing the Little Rock Marriott. I am happy to be able to share your kind words with the team members!

Been to Little Rock Marriott? Share your experiences!