“5-star treatment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 60 Hotels in Little Rock
Lake Worth
“5-star treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I don't usually splurge on the downtown properties, but a special price allowed me this indulgence. From pulling up to the valet, having a bellhop bring the luggage inside and then up to the room I felt very pampered. We had a lovely view from the 14th floor over downtown and the Arkansas River. This was our last overnight on a 17-day road trip and a great way to end the fun.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Burnsville, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had stayed at this hotel and thought it was pretty good a year ago. At the time they had been in the process of renovating and I was looking forward to the end result.

I had business in town again, and booked back in. As the most expensive Marriott property in town, I expected it to be pretty nice.

I arrived late after a long day of flights and travel, only to find that the gift shop was closed. This ensured that if I wanted any supplies, perhaps an energy drink for the next day, I was going to have to get back in my car and go driving to find a convenience store or gas station, and having just spend $22 on the valet, I wasn't really in the mood to do that.

As a Platinum Elite member I figured that maybe I could get some soda or some light snack in the concierge lounge only to discover it is closed on Friday and Saturday; the only two nights I was staying.

Exasperated, I went to my room and remembered from before that unless you have one of the very large suites, a refrigerator is extra. So I called down to the front desk, and they told me they were all out.

As nice as the renovated rooms are, it makes no sense not to have a refrigerator or mini-bar in a hotel like this. There should be some way of providing supplies like they do in the mini-markets of many Marriott properties. To have some gift shop that's closed when I check in, is worthless to me.

I found the whole experience so annoying, I spoke to the manager and checked out. Unless they address these issues, I won't be back.

I ended up staying a few blocks away at another Marriott property, which included a kitchen, much cheaper parking, and was very nicely finished, even if not quite as upscale as the Marriott.

Room Tip: Get there early if you want a fridge or use of the gift shop.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, yesterday
ZCT808, I am very sorry to hear about the trouble that you experience during your recent stay. I have been in communication with our director of rooms to share your feedback. I understand that you were inconvenienced and I sincerely apologize. You are a valued guest and we very much appreciate you. I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Staff and service were great. The GM, Bill, was on top of everything during our conference there last week. Friendly staff and clean hotel with new renovations. Location great for walking around downtown or along the river trail. Several nearby restaurants to select from in close proximity to the Marriott. Nice size fitness ctr. in the hotel.

Room Tip: upper floor for views of the downtown or river.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Richard S, thank you so much for your comments. We strive to make our guests' stays brilliant. We hope that the next time you are in town you will choose the Little Rock Marriott.
Doyline, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Nice, clean, modern hotel within walking distance of some small shops and eateries. We had a room overlooking the river and it was great at night when they had the bridge lit up and it changed colors. Awesome view. Only problem was valet parking--it is an outside parking lot and several tires were slashed during the night, fortunately not our vehicle!! The hotel handled everything for the people affected but they may want to up their security or fence the parking area.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river are best and the glass elevators that go up the outside are great
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the hotel. Your feedback is important and certainly I will speak with my team to see what options we could explore to protect our guests. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wow!! Beautiful! Updated! Modern! Clean!

Rooms are really amazing!! Service is great! Only complaint is lack of parking. You must use valet.

Great location!! Walking distance to restaurants and River Walk.

Love this hotel!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Rockinmominar, thank you so much for your recent stay. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to hosting you in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is beautiful. Rooms are modern. Clean. No complaints with the facility itself.

However, we tried calling this hotel 3 times. The first time no response. Second time the phone rang for 4 minutes before I was disconnected. On the third attempt someone finally answered after 5 minutes of ringing....no exaggeration.

Also, when checking in there were three employees at the front desk. Only one person checking in guests and clearly was having trouble. The other two employees seemed to be doing nothing while a line formed.

This could be a great hotel if they would step up their customer service game.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Ricky W, thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I will certainly reach out to our front office team to gain a better understanding and certainly we can work with our team members to ensure that they have adequate training to assist our guests. We appreciate you and hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our breakfast was wonderful and so was the service. We were greeted by a precious woman named Carolyn. She is a fantastic cook and made our experience so warm and inviting because we were staying in this hotel to be near the hospital where my grandmother was admitted the night before. We were also greeted by Cliff late last night at the front desk. He made us feel welcome even at the late hour. We will definitely be returning customers.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
LynseyJohnson, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. So often we only hear about what didn't go accordingly, so it's wonderful to hear about what went right -- and specifically, who made it right! We appreciate you and hope that your grandmother is in better health.

Been to Little Rock Marriott? Share your experiences!