I have stayed at this property many times over the years. It was recently branded Marriott- the flagship Marriott in Little Rock. There are a lot of nice features: connected to the Convention Center, located on the scenic Arkansas River, close to the Clinton Library and River Market shopping area. Plus, after decades of disrepair, nearby Main Street is being revitalized. Valet parking is a nice touch, but there is not any near-by parking- so it is almost a requirement. The entire hotel has been remodeled and looks great. Large open lobby and entrance area with an atrium that stretches to the top floor. When I stayed here many months ago, the transition to Marriott had just started... with this stay, I got to see the completed product. The rooms are nice and comfortable with great views; although there are two odd issues. First, there is no dresser. Maybe this is the newest thing in upscale hotels. In its place are cubbies which are tilted sideways and are the only place to store your things other than the closet. If you are sharing the room- this might not offer much privacy for your stuff. Second, there is a night light in the room that detects motion and comes on when you move about the room if the room lights are off. I have never seen this anywhere else. Perhaps it is required, but I heard several in our group didn’t care for it. To my knowledge there is no way to turn it off. The staff was fine but not exceptional. They seem to lack polish. On the weekends, this hotel has much more affordable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish decor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, Heritage Grille Steak and Fin. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel