“Nice hotel right in the river” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Little Rock
Aubrey, Texas
“Nice hotel right in the river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed here on 12-13-14 while in town for a Garth Brooks concert. The hotel is right on the Arkansas river, and our room on the 14th floor overlooked the water. I'll be honest, the view isn't exactly like looking out over the pacific from your hotel in Hawaii, but it's the closest you're gonna get in Arkansas.

The room was pleasantly large (I'm not sure what class of room we were in) with a king bed and a small sofa. It looks to have been recently updated, as the fixtures and furniture looked pretty modern. There were nice motion activated night lights under each bedside table. They weren't bright enough to wake somebody else that was sleeping, but we're just enough to keep you from running into things in an unfamiliar hotel room. Another nice feature was that there were USB charging stations in with all of the electrical outlets.

The location of the hotel is great. It is attached to the convention center, and is just a couple of blocks away from the "restaurant row" area of downtown. We were even able to walk to the Verizon Arena for the concert. It is in the other side of the river, but was less than a mile away. If I were to have reason to return to Little Rock, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Walnut Grove, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here during a FCCLA Conference. Room was nice. Elevator did make a weird noise that I could hear from my room. Overall, good experience. Check out the capital museum next door - pretty cool. Had nice views from the rooms and back decks. Right on the river and in walking distance from several great places to eat.

• Stayed November 2014
DavidJachetta, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Ashley_DeVore, thank you for choosing the Little Rock Marriott! We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and surrounding landmarks.
Hoover, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recently stayed at this hotel while attending a conference. I was impressed with the hospitality and service provided at the hotel. The valet attendants used by name and were very efficient. The front desk clerks, Kristi and Amanda were very cordial and enhanced the stay with the excellent hospitality. They did well to recognize my loyalty to Marriott as a Marriott Rewards member. The room was spacious and spotless clean. The steak in the hotel's restaurant was top quality. There is a Starbuck's outlet in the hotel. Can't wait to return to Little Rock and spend more time with my wife on a leisure non work weekend.

I even saw Bill Clinton as he was a speaker at our conference and I was told he is a regular visitor to the hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Merlot P, wow! Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for our hotel. I am very proud of the staff and their hard work. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words. We can't wait for you to come back!
Highland Park, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was not expecting much when I heard the conference hotel would be here, but I must say it was really a great place! The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. They did two conference events, dinner for a very large group and another dinner for a smaller group. The food at each event was very, very good. Not the typical overcooked vegetables and bland chicken. The hotel is attached to the convention center and the session rooms were well lit, easy to get to, and
well-appointed. It is not an elegant or romantic place, but certainly one to consider if you are planning or attending a conference in Little Rock. I didn't have enough time to get there, but I heard that the Clinton library is just a short walk away.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Jill L, we are so glad you had the opportunity to visit Little Rock, Arkansas and stay with us at the Little Rock Marriott. Little Rock is a great city and I'm so glad that you got a taste of what we have to offer. I do hope that you have the opportunity to return and stay with us and see more of what this wonderful place has to offer.
Indian Land, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great experience here after coming from The Capital Hotel and not finding the quality we were expecting. Our room was huge and our bed as it always is comfortable! Lenar the bellman was wonderful! So helpful and friendly! He is the perfect example of quality customer service!

The only issue is the hotel is very cold and drafty out in the main areas and in the lounge area for Platinum members.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Candi A, thank you for coming to stay with us at the Little Rock Marriott! I appreciate your kind words and will most certainly share them with Lenarr. Thank you also for your feedback on our spaces. I'll ask engineering to see if there is something we can do, especially in the lounge as it gets colder. We hope to see you back soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was sorry to read that other people had disappointing experiences at the Heritage Grill restaurant at the Marriott. We had an absolutely lovely dinner there. My colleague ordered steak and macaroni and cheese. I ordered Seabass and spinach. We each had a glass of wine. The waiter was attentive and prompt. When our order came, I actually got a double portion of Seabass because the chef had put on a very small piece and didn't feel like it was enough so he added a whole entire new portion. It was firm, buttery crusted and delicious.The side dishes of spinach and macaroni and cheese were not only enough to feed two people but three. The bread was freshly baked. Our service was impeccable. I am sorry other people did not have the great experience that we had Although it was expensive, it was a delightful end to a very long and busy day. I would recommend trying it when you're too tired to walk down to the River market. Will be delightfully surprised.

Stayed November 2014
wisteriabarb, thank you for your feeback on our restaurant. I know that the staff will be pleased to hear your kind words. I hope that you will be back soon!
Texarkana, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

We were in town for a 2 day workshop and were not disappointed with our experience. The Breakfast and Lunches were delicious and the meeting room staff pleasant and accomadating. The Hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms were nicely appointed with modern amenities and bedding. No complaints here. Will be returning!

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Noah G, thank you for taking the time to share you experiene regarding your recent stay! I'm proud of our hotel and staff and glad that you received our signature service. We look forward to your return visit. We will be here waiting for you!

Been to Little Rock Marriott? Share your experiences!