My wife and I stayed here on 12-13-14 while in town for a Garth Brooks concert. The hotel is right on the Arkansas river, and our room on the 14th floor overlooked the water. I'll be honest, the view isn't exactly like looking out over the pacific from your hotel in Hawaii, but it's the closest you're gonna get in Arkansas.
The room was pleasantly large (I'm not sure what class of room we were in) with a king bed and a small sofa. It looks to have been recently updated, as the fixtures and furniture looked pretty modern. There were nice motion activated night lights under each bedside table. They weren't bright enough to wake somebody else that was sleeping, but we're just enough to keep you from running into things in an unfamiliar hotel room. Another nice feature was that there were USB charging stations in with all of the electrical outlets.
The location of the hotel is great. It is attached to the convention center, and is just a couple of blocks away from the "restaurant row" area of downtown. We were even able to walk to the Verizon Arena for the concert. It is in the other side of the river, but was less than a mile away. If I were to have reason to return to Little Rock, I'd definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish décor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, a Italian restaurant, lounge and attached Cigar bar. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel