We stayed one night during a hot August day. 8-23-14. I was anxious to see what this hotel had become after the Peabody Ducks had exited. The renovation was really quite nice. Very contemporary. We were on the 17th floor of the hotel with a river view. Our key card access on the elevator did not work but someone was going to the 18th floor so I decided we would just ride there then walk down a floor. Our keys did not work on the room lock either. So I had to leave my wife sweating in the hallway as there apparently is no air-conditioning out there. Got the keys fixed and they sent a bellman up with me to make sure everything worked this time. It did. I asked the bellman about the A/C in the hallway. He said after the renovation they just did not get it “right”. The room and view were really nice. On word of caution though. Just outside the bathroom is a modern wood cubicle for the coffeemaker, water, etc… It goes from floor to ceiling. Right at my forehead height was a sharp corner of the unit. Be careful not to cut that corner short going to or from the bathroom or your forehead will suffer. The flavored ice water in the lobby was nice although water spilled on a marble floor (as had happened)could be dangerous. I think they need to place that table on a rug or place a mat by it. Great location for all that downtown Little Rock has to offer. Close enough to walk to the River market without the hassle of the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish décor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, a Italian restaurant, lounge and attached Cigar bar. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel