Very rough start on this business trip. The airline had lost my luggage and it seemed to just get worse each step of the way. This hotel was originally the Peabody Hotel. If you have a room overlooking the city, you will actually see the 3 large duck emblems in the roof over the valet parking. Other than that, not much setting it apart at this time. Lot of renovations and construction going on and if you want quiet and peace, this is not the place right now. Lots of drilling, hammering, paint fumes. Stayed for 4 nights and I asked for no housekeeping for 1 of those days only as I wanted to sleep after all the flying nightmare earlier that day. Took me until the day before checking out to finally get clean towels as housekeeping had never come back. Billing was messed up immediately upon check in and took talking to a manager the next day when discovered to rectify it. They did make up for things by first apologizing for the mistakes made and bringing me a cheese and fruit platter and something to drink along with a sandwich. Although management attempted great customer service, the reason for the average score is due to some of the other staff just not being up to the standards yet but should get there with more training. Also, the construction right now made things difficult to get around for the conference with tarps down and a fine gritty feeling all over everything. Don't be afraid to stay here. They are really trying to bring this place up to a Marriott standard, but it will take some time to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish décor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, a Italian restaurant, lounge and attached Cigar bar. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel