We arrived on valentines day, we had gotten the romance package and had booked an executive suite. We arrived a little after 1pm and valet took the car, we walked into the lobby and were greatest by a nice man who walked us to the desk and started our check in process. We received our room keys and we were informed of our package details (6 long stem roses, chocolates, champagne, one night free valet parking ($20 a day), and $50 food and beverage voucher for room service or the pancetta fine dining (not for alcoholic beverages). We headed up to our room. After riding up the marvelous elevator to the 16th floor, we found our room an was surprised that it had only a king bed. I called down to the desk and asked what type of room we were actually in and was informed it was a comfort king room with a skyline view. We had reserved a executive suite, or so I thought. Come to find out the main reservations screwed up and reserved the wrong room. Not to worry though, when I raised my concern the manager quickly moved us into an executive suite, sending a bell hop up to retrieve our bags and bring our keys. He walked us over to our new room and placed our bags in the room then proceeded to fill our ice bucket and asked if we needed anything else and made sure the room was what we were expecting. Once we settled in, I called down to make sure we would be receiving our package gifts in the room or if we would have to go get them, I was told it would be brought up to the room. Around 4pm still no gifts, so we left to head to dinner to miss the crowds. After dinner and a short drive, we came back to our room around 6:30pm and still no gifts. I again called down and the desk apologized, saying they would have someone bring it up shortly. We are sitting here now 7pm and still no gifts. :(
The perks, the couch and chairs are comfy, the bedding is soft and inviting, the bathroom has granite countertops and plush towels, and high end lotion and soaps. All in all we have been pleased with the politeness of the staff and how attentive they are. If tonight changes my mind, I'll be posting another review...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish decor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, Heritage Grille Steak and Fin. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel