“Attentive staff, clean room, great meeting hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Little Rock Marriott

Save Saved
You added Little Rock Marriott to your Saves list
Little Rock Marriott
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201 (Formerly The Peabody Little Rock)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #31 of 56 hotels in Little Rock
Louisiana
“Attentive staff, clean room, great meeting hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed over a weekend on business. The room was excellent overlooking the river. Enough towels were provided for the two of us. Large HD TV, comfy king size bed, desk and chair, free wireless Internet, lounge chair and foot stool, lots of storage drawers, toiletries were also good. Staff were friendly and attentive.

Panchetta restaurant and Starbucks is all that is available there. In room coffee service did not include napkins. Electric outlets for my bipap machine were not accessible near the either nightstand- I had to pull out the lounge chair in order to locate one. Our room was quite warm and stuffy when upon arrival and we quickly re-adjusted the thermostat.

Conference attendance was downstairs. Food was good quality with an attentive staff.

Prior to pulling up to the hotel, we drove around to scout out parking options. I parked within one block of the hotel on the street with no meters parallel with a streetcar line. Be careful to park within the lines to avoid getting towed.

Room Tip: We greatly enjoyed being high up on the river side.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Canmore, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Excellent location downtown and within walking distance to darn near everything in Little Rock. I'd recommend it to people who are here for the first time as it offers the sense of history and southern charm one would expect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Leland, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had a great stay here for a convention...excellent group rates. I had an unusual experience. The second night I was there, I was very hungry late at night (had not eaten enough at the catered hors d'oeuvres in the exhibit hall) and could not find a snack vending machine. One bellman quietly took me to the staff area, where I got something out of their machine. He also indicated that there were some desserts leftover from the convention that they would simply have to throw away; they were wrapped and perfectly fresh, so help yourself! I also had a chance to observe the motivational materials they post on the staff whiteboard near the break area, which showed me that they really take customer care seriously. Maybe this is part of the deal, but i was impressed. Oh and the breakfast buffet was excellent also. I'd stay there again..no question about it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We paid the package deal for the room and two tickets to the six dance floor parties. We had a real good time. With all the people there it was still clean and no drama. The drinks were weak and pricey. Overall I applaud the employees and management for the fun and the ball drop watch over the bridge.

• Stayed December 2013
Indianapolis, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Well, the staff were friendly and courteous. However, the first night, we wanted extra blankets delivered with the rollaway bed, and the people delivering the bed said only Housekeeping could give us extra blankets, and Housekeeping and the front desk failed to answer the phone from 10:30-11:30 p.m.

I informed the front desk manager the next morning, who asked if perhaps our phone was out of order, and of course our phone was not out of order. The front desk answered during the day, but that night, after 10:00, Housekeeping didn't pick up. So don't dress for bed until you are sure you have all the blankets etc that you need.

Location, price, fitness center, everything else about the hotel was great.

Room Tip: Phenomenal fitness center and weight room, including many weight machines, many treadmills and elipt...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Rogers, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

There is no better place to stay in downtown Little Rock. The location can't be beat. This hotel used to be the Peabody so I was curious to see if Marriott could keep up the standard and they did not disappoint. The staff is amazing starting with the Valet crew - all extremely helpful and friendly. One night I wanted to walk to a certain bar and asked them where it was located. They pointed me in the correct direction and about 2 blocks into the walk the shuttle pulls up next to me and told me that the Valet had sent him to pick me up and take me the rest of way. The front desk staff and concierge were also extremely friendly and helpful. We had a room on the 14th floor with a great river view. I was surprised that they do not have a swimming pool, but that is only a minor thing. Everything is fantastic! I will stay here anytime I come back to Little Rock!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BillFontes, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
arkansas2000, Thank you for the wonderful comments on our valet crew, front desk staff, and concierge staff. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the future.
Batesville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed in one of the executive suites, and it was well worth the extra expense. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. I'm really picky about mattresses, but this one was great! The breakfast was pretty good, the only drawback is that the hot foods were not included, there was an extra charge for them. Also, it is valet-only parking, and $20 per day seemed a little exorbitant.

Room Tip: I would definitely splurge on the executive suites!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawna31427, We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always good to hear feedback from our guest. Thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Been to Little Rock Marriott? Share your experiences!