“Modern Accomodations with a historic B&B charm” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Robinwood Bed and Breakfast

You added Robinwood Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2021 South Arch Street, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Russellville, Arkansas
“Modern Accomodations with a historic B&B charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Wonderful experience coming from someone who frequents B&B's for both business and leisure travel. Rooms were clean, modern, and beautifully decorated. Common area sunroom was great for relaxing and drinking a beer or cup of tea and having a snack (all complimentary) In a scenic residential neighborhood and within 2 miles of the Rivermarket.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
St. Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

This is our third stay since May 2010. I have to travel to Houston, Texas every 8 weeks and Little rock is a good stopping off point. My wife found Robinwood on the web and we would never stay in a hotel in Little Rock again. As other reviews state, Robinwood has a good location... short distance from the interstate in a historic neighborhood (2 blocks from the governor's mansion). Second floor also has a very large sun room with plenty of plush seating lots of reading material. The common refrigerator with beers, wines, waters, and sodas, and various snacks on the second floor at no cost, is a rare touch. A coffee pot located in the second floor hall is fired up each morning to enjoy prior to breakfast. We've stayed in the La Fayette room each time which consists of a good sized bedroom, attached sitting room with TV, and bath room with spa/tub. Each guest room has two plush monogrammed bath robes also. Miriam and Karen are the perfect hosts and do anything that will make your stay more enjoyable, Can't think of anything to find fault with. By the way, my wife liked the robe so much bought one from the owner's supply at cost.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Gilmer, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Everything was excellent...from the beauty of this well-restored home to the luxury of the new decorations!! This B&B was not your grandma's dusty old antique filled home, like some are. It was so clean, my husband kept running his fingers over all the surfaces to try to find some dirt. He couldnt. The bed was so comfortable. Loved the decor!! The hostesses were so friendly and I enjoyed getting to know them as well. Breakfast was way better than I'd expected, really yummy. Also, try the dark chocolate covered hand-dipped strawberries. You have to add them for a bit extra but they are soooo good, It was like a little "Welcome to your beautiful room" present. Also, we enjoyed the sun-room which is open to any guests...with wifi and a nice view of the historic neighborhood...I can't say enough great stuff about this place...The price was perfect too. I hope we get to go back again!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Batesville, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

Just back from Little Rock where my wife and I stayed two days at Robinwood celebrating our 12th anniversary. Karen and Miriam are gracious hosts, friendly, interesting, and competent. The LaFayette suite was our choice and my wife especially liked the style and decorating of the beautiful, unfussy, comfortable yet elegant room. The Jacuzzi was great and the bed was remarkably comfortable. Even the blanket between the sheets and the spread was notable, soft as a kitten. The little touches like snacks and drinks nearby really do make a stay memorable. We won't forget to come back to Robinwood, enjoying ample 10 a.m. breakfasts served to our schedule and chatting with the hosts. The rates are amazing. Goodbye, hotels.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

Our family got together for my mother-in-laws 90 years young birthday. My sister-in-law found Robinwood on line and I called to make reservations for nine people (we had the entire place to ourselves).

From the moment we walked in the front door and were greeted by Karen and Miriam, we knew we chose the right place. We were taken in by their hospitality as well as the beauty of the house. It exceeded all of our expectations.

The house was in a beautiful setting on a tree lined block surrounded by other historic homes.

The rooms were immaculate as well as spacious and we all had our own private bathrooms which really helps when you have five adults and four adult children.

We loved the sunrooms. They made for some nice talks and warm memories.

Breakfast was awesome as well as plentiful. What a bonus to find out that they cooked to our needs as well.

Miriam and Karen were delightful and so were their four legged friends.

Next time we're in Little Rock, we will, without a doubt, stay at Robinwood.

Bob, Marie, Hanna, Samantha, Char, John, Johnnie, Susan, Eutha

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

My wife and stayed 2 nights at Robinwood in July. Very interesting, refurbished house, built in the early 1900s, beautifully decorated and located about 1 mile from the downtown riverfront area. Offers everything I look for in a B&B…large, comfortable beds, private bathroom, owners Karen and Miriam very helpful and accommodating about serving time for their very good and large breakfast. After wandering around downtown on a hot July afternoon, I also appreciated the well stocked fridge in common area with cold beverages and then sitting under the fan and reading in the large second floor sunroom. Would definitely stay here again in Little Rock.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

I am in charge of planning our business meetings. Every quarter we meet in the middle (between, Texas and Tennessee), have our quarterly meeting...and discuss what the future holds for our company. This time my boss decided on Little Rock, and I went to work. Planning was a bit last minute so I was searching the hotels in the area. Having been to Little Rock before, I was skeptical we would find anything we really liked in our price range. We needed WIFI (which so many hotels charge for now) and we wanted a nice breakfast (which hotels rarely do anymore and if it is complimentary, Lord knows it is not amazing).

So I came across the Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. It looked so beautiful but you never really know what you will get. I called and spoke with Karen (the owner) and immediately felt at ease. She was so accommodating and already willing to work with us on needing a separate area for our meeting (she gave us one of their amazing sun rooms). I also had a few questions, i kept calling back, and they were so patient and sweet. Mariam, Karen's mom, also took my calls and was super helpful. All I had to do was get my boss on board (he, in the past, has not loved B and B's for lack of privacy and feeling cramped and would rather go to a hotel...i had to put the hard press on him and he eventually gave in).

We all arrived between 7pm and 8pm on Friday evening. The ladies, with smiles on their faces, greeted us like family and immediately gave us a tour around the beautiful old home. They showed us our rooms (which were picture perfect), showed us the area with the yummy snacks, beer, soda and wine (all included in price, BTW) and just talked with us about our stay.; What kind of juice we would like for breakfast, were we allergic to anything, etc. They showed us the lovely room we would be meeting in and told us they would have coffee ready for the meeting. They also asked us if we would like for them to serve breakfast in our meeting room so we could have the max amount of time.

It was a perfect weekend. Our beds were OUT OF THIS WORLD comfy. The bathrooms (which is a huge selling point for me) were spotless and pristine! The cozy robes were a little too hot for the blazing summer days but i wore one anyway:) They recommended a great pizza place the first night and a wonderful family owned italian place the second night...both delicious!

My boss was beaming!! He loved it. The privacy was perfect...the house was HUGE and spacious. He is a believer and will definitely be back.

Thanks Karen and Miriam!! I know you will be reading this eventually.... yall were fantastic... we can't wait to come back!

ps. Anyone who welcomes my Yorkie, Franklin, deserves a medal:) They loved on him and made him feel very comfortable!

Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!