“Best vantage point to get to know Little Rock” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Robinwood Bed and Breakfast

You added Robinwood Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2021 South Arch Street, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Special Offer
TripAdvisor Special!
Ranked #1 of 10 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chelsea, VT
“Best vantage point to get to know Little Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

I spent 10 days in Little Rock in December exploring the local real estate market. I had originally planned to stay at a motel, but at the last minute a friend suggested the Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. After speaking with Karen I decided to stay there. What a great decision! Karen and her mother Miriam made me welcome like an old friend - they even invited me to a potluck they were hosting on the night I arrived! I met many people who made me feel very at home in their lovely city. The bed and breakfast itself was beautiful and cozy, not at all fussy or formal. Each room is unique (I had the pleasure of staying in two of them as Karen offered me the room with an office attached once it was vacant.) The beds are very comfortable, the towels are plush, the lighting offers many options. There are ceiling fans in each room which would be very welcome in the warmer months. The decor is luxurious, but unpretentious. You don't live in fear of damaging an antique the way you might in some places.

Karen cooks very ample and tasty breakfasts with a lot of variety. Fruit cup was a much appreciated touch each morning. She is also very willing to work with guests' eating preferences or restrictions. She and her mother offer breakfast company if wanted and are also respectful of their guests' privacy - a very nice balance. They know a great deal about the history of the area and are fonts of information all the way around.

The B & B is in a beautiful and very interesting part of town, centrally located, yet residential and relaxing. I could be at the highway, the airport, or the River Market area in a matter of minutes.

There is no business center, but the rooms do have wireless high speed internet and Karen printed out a few documents for me when necessary.

Snacks, cold drinks, beer and wine are provided free of charge.

I look forward to my next trip to Little Rock and an excuse to stay at Robinwood again.

Stayed December 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

We were in town for a wedding, and the wedding was only a block away, but the Robinwood is within fairly easy walking distance of downtown. House is extremely well kept. Karen and her mother are superb hosts. Excellent breakfast -- be sure to save room for the biscuits.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

I agree with the other reviews, the Robinwood B&B, and its gracious hosts, was everything I hoped the experience would be. Whenever I have the opportunity to stay in a B&B, I take it and this was the absolute best decision. In town on business, colleagues recommended three of the downtown hotels, but I chose to explore the area's local B&B's and chose the Robinwood. The rooms are spacious, CLEAN, well-appointed, CLEAN, and private! The entire house is warm and the natural light is energizing! The hosts are extremely personable, gracious and knowledgeable about their special community -- the Governor's District of Quawpaw (hope I spelled that right)! I would stay here again and recommend it to others without hesitation. In fact, I left one of their brochures with the organization I was visiting so they can recommend it to other visitors!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Monee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

Karen and Mirriam treated us a if we were family from the very first moment we walked in the door. The rooms were immaculate, the frig was stocked with soda, beer and wine and we were pampered both days! If you are looking for a relaxing stay this is the place!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

Our hosts, Karen and Miriam, were warm and welcoming. The guest room is large, beautifully decorated, but not overdone with fabulous amenities like an abundance of fluffy towels and easy WiFi access. There is a brilliant sunroom perfect for reading a book and a gracious front porch to sit and watch the neighborhood. Breakfast was outstanding in every way-- fabulous homemade banana bread and fruit cup to start followed by scrambled eggs, tomatoes and hot biscuits. The home is perfectly located, right in the same neighborhood as the governor's mansion, for a short drive to the downtown area of Little Rock and it's only 10 minutes from the airport. However, the most outstanding element of our stay was definitely meeting and talking with Karen and Miriam. They shared tales of neighborhood progressive dinners with the governor, tornado sirens, becoming B&B hosts and more. We arrived as guests and departed as friends with warm hugs all around. We have stayed in B&Bs from Maine to California and this is one is a gem and the best value of any we've stayed.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Newport, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

We stayed at Robinwood in January while we were driving across the country for our move to the New England area. My husband was a bit skeptical since we'd had a bad experience at a B&B. He loved it! We stayed in the Marion room. It was so comfortable, nicely decorated and very clean. Karen recommended an Italian restaurant about 20 minutes from the B&B for dinner. It was delicious!

Breakfast was wonderful and we enjoyed chatting with the other guests as well as Karen and her mom. They was so welcoming and we felt as if we were visiting family. We're hoping to stop in on our next move back to the west coast!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Apollo Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2009

WOW!!!!!! This mother,daughter team has truly thought of everything.From the time I called til the moment I checked out,they pampered me every step of the way! I had special diet needs for breakfast of which they were happy to accomodate.They have snacks and drinks on hand that are complimentary.The rooms are spacious and decorated beautifully.The home is beautiful!!!I sat on the sun porch to eat breakfast and enjoyed all the beautful flowers,birds singing,and squirrels playing.THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!