“Absolutely wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Robinwood Bed and Breakfast

and 1 more site!
You added Robinwood Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2021 South Arch Street, Little Rock, AR 72206   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Newport, RI
“Absolutely wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

We stayed at Robinwood in January while we were driving across the country for our move to the New England area. My husband was a bit skeptical since we'd had a bad experience at a B&B. He loved it! We stayed in the Marion room. It was so comfortable, nicely decorated and very clean. Karen recommended an Italian restaurant about 20 minutes from the B&B for dinner. It was delicious!

Breakfast was wonderful and we enjoyed chatting with the other guests as well as Karen and her mom. They was so welcoming and we felt as if we were visiting family. We're hoping to stop in on our next move back to the west coast!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Apollo Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2009

WOW!!!!!! This mother,daughter team has truly thought of everything.From the time I called til the moment I checked out,they pampered me every step of the way! I had special diet needs for breakfast of which they were happy to accomodate.They have snacks and drinks on hand that are complimentary.The rooms are spacious and decorated beautifully.The home is beautiful!!!I sat on the sun porch to eat breakfast and enjoyed all the beautful flowers,birds singing,and squirrels playing.THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2009

I try to stay in a B&B at least once a trip, to mix things up. And Robinwood B&B is the best of the many I've visited. It's located in a drop-dead gorgeous and historic neighborhood of Little Rock, and when I was there, the spring foliage was in full bloom. The house is one of those that they just don't build anymore; sturdy, with beautiful details that Karen and her mother Miriam have lovingly restored.
The stereotypical B&B has fussy, dusty decor; Robinwood is, fortunately, not anything at all like that. Its furnishings are attractive, contemporary and comfortable (especially the beds). Bathroom fixtures are brand new. In this house, they've kept the best of a bygone era and modernized the rest.
Karen and Miriam are great hosts: warm, engaging and hospitable. Though I'm not much for breakfast, it looked wonderful and won raves from the other guests.
I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Little Rock.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
Madison, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

We spent 4 nights at this beautiful Prairie Style Inn in an historic area near downtown Little Rock. Our room was beautiful, perfectly decorated and clean. We had a spacious Jaccuzzi and a shower, a small office area and were next to a beautiful sun porch.

Breakfasts were individually prepared and delicious. Our hosts were such friendly helpful people, we felt right at home.

Check out the interesting neighborhoods of Little Rock. This was our first visit. We hope to return for another spring preview another year.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Volcano, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

I travel through Little Rock several times a year for business. I was so lucky to have found the Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. There is nothing bad to say about this place....I wish I could find something similar in all the places I travel to. It feels like home only MUCH better.
The beds are extremely comfortable. It is great for business travel because they have wireless Internet access and great common areas (sun room). Instead of using the gym at the hotel, I can walk around the neighborhood and look at all the historic homes. The best part is they take dogs, so my husband and our Yorkie travel with me and enjoy the beautiful home too! Breakfast could not be better...pick your time, delicious and the best part is sharing a cup of coffee with Karen and Miriam the mother-daughter innkeepers who have become like friends over the past year. I can't wait to return again--we get the same room each time...it feels like it is MY room I have stayed so many nights!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2009

What a great Valentine gift. The room was lovely (Albert Pike) the bed comfortable and the area so quiet. The hot tub was WONDERFUL - so relaxing. The sun porch was great, we enjoyed sipping our complimentary hot chocolate in the peaceful sunny room. Karen & Miraim were super hostesses. They have complimentary snacks and drinks for their guests and they make your stay so comfy. They were super helpful with directions to places as we like to try different restaurants and we love to go fleamarketing. Then there was the breakfast - how could I eat so much food? But I did - the fruit cup, WARM banana nut bread, eggs and ham & cheese crossiant, coffee, tea, orange juice...... Need I say more. It was a Marvelous experience I would highly recommend to anyone and VERY REASONABLE rate, too.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Robinwood B&B for a Friday and Saturday evening to have a time away from our children and plan for the new year. The owner and her mother have not had the B&B for very long but are very professional and seasoned in hospitality. The home itself, built in the early 1900's, is wonderfully decorated without the frills and fancies of the late 1800 Victorian era. We stayed in the Marion suite. The king sized bed was a dream to sleep on. The firm, soft, pillow-top mattress was a delightful change from the many hotel beds we have slept on. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The sunroom and available snacks and drinks gave our stay a very relaxed, homey feel.

The hostess and her mother made the stay even more enjoyable. She is a wonderful cook who made the food look fancy and taste delicious. The breakfast on the first morning included fresh fruit, orange juice, hot tea, ham & cheese croissant, and fresh biscuits. The second morning's breakfast had the fruit cup and drinks and tea/coffee again but included a tasty homemade quiche. During the meals, we had the privilege of talking with the hostess and her mother. Having lived in Little Rock for many years, they were a wonderful resource in knowing what was available to do in the area. They made our stay very personable and enjoyable.

If you are seeking a comfortable, clean, delicious B & B, we would highly recommend them.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!