“Great food, service and value at Wingers in Cedar city” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
San Diego
“Great food, service and value at Wingers in Cedar city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was our first visit to any Wingers. We very impressed with the great service. They served popcorn to munch on while we waited. My husband was thrilled to order chicken and waffles. We are from CA and cannot find this dish in many restaurants. I was very impressed with the fish tacos. The fish was not fried and the sauce was light and delicious. My daughter loved her cheeseburger and the seasoned fries. We also indulged in a huge piece of Asphalt Pie. With three entrees, a soda and a dessert, our bill only came to $39. What a great value! We all wished there were Wingers restaurants in Cali!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lake Jackson, Texas
“Just like other Wingers'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Their amazing sauce is awesome, but that goes for every winger's. Staff was nice and good service.

Visited June 2012
SW USA
“Varied menu, their own beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Ate at Winger's in Cedar City for the first time. Had fish and chips and the rice bowl with chicken and veggies. They also have their own beer which you can get by the mug (huge, $5) or by the glass (big, $4). Food was good and of average price. Instead of bread or chips they bring pop corn which is a little strange.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cedar City
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Winger's has always been one of my favorite restaurants to eat. Fast, friendly service mixed with some delicious food makes this place a great in Cedar City. The sticky fingers are my favorite, but they have great chicken dishes, burgers and some delicious desserts (like the Cookie Zookie). Great place in Cedar City!

Visited May 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Friendly Service, Tasty Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We decided to here here with a bit of trepidation - what kind of food would a place called Wingers have. The choice was made because it was the only restaurant I could fine in Cedar City where I could eat gluten free (besides Chilis). We were seated immediately by the friendly hostess. I asked about the gluten free menu and was told that they serve gluten free diners all of the time. After placing our orders, I stressed to the server the need for my food to be gluten free with no cross contamination. She assured me that I would be taken care of and sent the manager over to speak with me. The food came quickly and was very good. An enjoyable dinner!

Visited March 2012