We made a last minute change to our itinerary and took the last room available. We usually stay at Courtyards or full-sized Marriotts, and were pleasantly surprised by how nice it was, plus it had better linens and towels than the Courtyard in St. George where we had stayed a few days before. The staff was very friendly and helpful in suggesting dinner locations. The bathroom shower/tub area was separate from the sink area, which was nice, however the sink area was a little small, but adqequate. There was another sink and a refrigerator and microwave. All in all, a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated SpringHill Suites by MARRIOTT(R), Cedar City, nestled in the Southern Valley of Utah's Rocky Mountains, is a refreshing alternative to the predictable hotel experience. Recipient of TOP Operations Award, we are perfect for Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Southern Utah University, Shakespearean Festival & Brian Head, which are all a short drive away. Enjoy hiking, fishing, rock-climbing, 4-wheeling, bird-watching, Golf and more within minutes from our hotel. Traveling to Cedar City for fun or business, you will enjoy a great night's rest on luxury bedding and refuel in the morning with our NEW complimentary hot & healthy breakfast buffet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, we'll help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Cedar City Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Cedar City Utah