“Yummy!!!” 4 of 5 stars

126 N. Main Street, Cedar City, UT
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Description: We stopped for coffee and breakfast and I had the most delicious scone I've ever tasted! Real raspberries and white chocolate chips were folded into the dough. The girl gave us a sample of their chocolate chip pumpkin bread, which was also incredible. Our neighbors tell us that their sandwiches are also great. An excellent bakery in downtown Cedar City!
Roslyn, New York
“Yummy!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Do not miss this treat. Delicious bread (they give you a sample with butter) scones, and sandwiches. The coffee was one of the best we have ever had. Friendly, pleasant service!!

Visited August 2014

California
“The Dakota Bread is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped for lunch on our way to South Dakota. Husband and I each had Tuscan Chicken sandwiches on Dakota bread. I don't remember the chicken breast because it wasn't the main attraction. The sauce was very good, but the bread was amazing! It had seeds and all sorts of delicious things baked into it. We bought a loaf to go, along with the pumpkin spice bread. When we got to South Dakota our finnicky nieces and nephews devoured the goodies, declaring them "Awesome!" We also picked up a jam spreader, which they sell in the store, which has been great for making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kaysville, United States
“healthy option...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We usually hit Great Harvest at least once when we visit. We love the fresh bread and the variety of selection for sandwiches.

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Tasty Bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everything was delicious ad the staff was excellent. Would definitely return again in the future. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I reserve 5 stars for restaurants that are strictly vegetarian or vegan, but I'm making an exception for this place; I loved everything about it.

I discovered this on my last day in Cedar City (unfortunately!), so, I bought everything in the store plus had a meal there. I had a broccoli soup that was very good, and came with a piece of WONDERFUL seed/grain bread. SO GOOD. My friend had a sandwich, which she said was also good.

Earlier in the day, I stopped in and got a brownie. OMG - sooooo good. First of all, it was very cheap, and second - it was SO big - a nice, generous portion of brownie. It was really yummy. I also bought a loaf of the grain, seed bread. The price was so cheap - about half of what I would pay for the same bread at, like, a Whole Foods-type store. It was so fresh and good.

The girl working behind the counter was super nice and accommodating. I really enjoyed this place, and am sorry that I found it on my last day here. Great place. Love it!

• Visited May 2014