“Clean and Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Clean and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is an older hotel, but it's always clean, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the rates are reasonable. I often travel alone, but feel safe in this hotel. It's my first choice when traveling through Cedar City.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Laura H, Assistant Manager at Abbey Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Abbey Inn while passing through Cedar. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is important to us that our guests feel comfortable and safe at the Abbey Inn, and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

After reading TA we chose Abbey Inn over the usual places we stay, and my wife and I were not disappointed. This is an excellent facility with top not personnel and all for a really competitive price. We stayed March 21 after a long night of driving and have not been so relaxed in a hotel or motel as at the Abbey. The room was spacious, very clean and updated, the beds very comfortable, and the TV the best we've encountered. Believe the Trip Advisor ratings - the previous night of our vacation we chose to ignore the ratings and stay at our usual national chain motel. big mistake; being part of a respectable motel chain does not assure individual quality or good management. Abbey Inn provides all one wants in a relaxing, welcoming and pleasant stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying at the Abbey Inn and for sharing your experience. As and independent hotel, we do take pride in being the #1 rated hotel in Cedar City on TripAdvisor, and we really appreciate our guests who help us stay there. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Post Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stayed here on our way from Boise to Palm Springs. Decent Price, nice room, convenient location, used the pool & hot tub, nice big TV. The little breakfast building next door had the usual choices PLUS a hot scrambled eggs & sausage station. That was a nice addition. Glad we stayed there!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
We are glad you stayed with us too. Thank you for sharing your experience. We always appreciate our guests who take the time to write a review, and we hope to see you again.
Payson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed at the Abbey Inn from March 5, 2014, to March 14, 2014. From the day I arrived to the day I departed I received nothing short of Excellent Customer Service. The Front Dest Staff provided me Profession, Courteous, service during my stay. One of the supervisor's at the Front Desk (Laura), went out of her way when I had phone problems in my room (Room 1104). When the phone couldn't be repaired (Possible phone line problems), Laura came to my room to offer me another room, use a phone in another room to make calls, or come to the Front Dest if I needed to make a call. She made sure that I had options so there wouldn't be any delays if I needed that service. I feel Laura went above what she needed to do to make sure I was taken care of due to this situation. Outstanding service by Laura and I'm thankful to Laura!! The Housekeeping service, especially the service I received from Sally, one of the Housekeeping Supervisors, was beyond reproach! Sally went beyond what I call "normal customer service" when Sally would always check with me to make sure Her employees were giving me excellent Customer Service, and ask me if there was even more Sally & Her staff could do to make a stay a great one! I'm so thankful to Sally & Her staff for being so professional and their "Attention to Detail" was outstanding!!

Room Tip: I was on the ground level yet had a very good view of the beautiful mountains surrounding Cedar City...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Laura H, General Manager at Abbey Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Abbey Inn and for sharing your experience and for the individual praise. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make your phone call. We always try to provide superior service and rooms, and it is nice to hear how our guests appreciate it. We hope to see you again in the future.
Castle Dale, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Erika was very good as we checked in and then answered questions when we checked out. She really likes her job and is good at it. Everything was clean and worked perfectly. The suggestions for a good take out meal worked nice.

Room Tip: do not hesitate to stay there.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Laura H, Assistant Manager at Abbey Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Abbey Inn and for sharing your experience. Erika is our front desk supervisor, and she certainly is an exemplary employee. We are very proud of her and appreciate your kind words. We are also thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Wonderful rooms...clean, well appointed, and very comfortable.... a pleasant surprise. The breakfast staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast fare was good. Very satisfied. We will stay here again when we pass through next time...

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying at the Abbey Inn and for sharing your experience. We love to hear that our staff and rooms leave such a good impression. We look forward to having you back soon.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed there out of the main season (Feb) so it was not at full speed. Rooms were good size and clean and did not smell like some places. Good indoor swimming pool and hot tub but the trip across the yard to them was a bit cool!
Not the cheapest in town according to some of the ads on display but they looked poor and crummy.

Room Tip: They have a family house linked so that could be good for those with kids.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing and staying at the Abbey Inn. We are delighted to hear how you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry that the walk to the pool was a bit chilly, but the benefit of having the pool separate from the main hotel is that the noise is contained. You mentioned our vacation rentals, and they are an excellent choice for families and/or extended stays. Thank you for sharing your experience, and come see us again soon.

Been to Abbey Inn? Share your experiences!