“Great place in Cedar City” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: Near Wal-Mart in Cedar City
Description: Near Wal-Mart in Cedar City
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great place in Cedar City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place is a very nice change for Cedar City. We really enjoyed the food.

Visited February 2012

Cedar City, Utah
“Great little find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Loved the food. All of it !! Only one problem. They wanted to charge me for extra white rice. Who charges for extra rice????

Visited November 2011
Zion National Park, Utah
“Not bad for Cedar City, but the curry is overly sweet.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

So far I have gone here twice. I ordered the green curry, and the Yum Woon Sen (silver noodle salad). The curry was good but very very sweet and not spicy at all. The salad was also decent, but had a too much shredded chicken which kind of gave it an odd smell. Considering the location, this is not a bad option if you just want a decent meal and a change from the usual. Prices are OK if not a little high. Lunch special are $7.95, and $2.00 extra for shrimp. The salad was 7.95 also. Expect to pay more in the evening because there is a separate menu.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good Spicy Papaya Salad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Nice people and very busy for our early weekday dinner during Shakespeare Fest. The fried tofu was great and the papaya salad was outstanding, but the rest of the dishes were a little blah. My Pad Thai was flavored with cinnamon. I didn't love it, but no real reason to complain. I had asked for 5 stars HOT and it had no spice at all. My dining companions liked their food and I had bites -- it was average. Not enough food to be considered generous portions, but we Americans tend to eat too much-- it was certainly plenty.
I don't think I'd return, but have nothing bad to say. It was average. Very clean bathrooms. I could see they meant well, flavors were just not to my taste.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Salt Lake, Utah
“Good Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

I was delighted to find Sweet Basil Thai on a previous trip to Cedar City. We sought it out again this year, and were very pleased with our meals.

• Visited August 2011