“Very good place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crystal Inn Cedar City

You added Crystal Inn Cedar City to your Saves list
Crystal Inn Cedar City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 West 200 North, Cedar City, UT 84720 (Formerly Holiday Inn Cedar City)   |
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Cedar City
Cody, Wyoming
“Very good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed here on our way back to Wyoming from Phoenix. we travel with 2 small poms so we don't always find great places to stay that allow pets. we've stayed at 2 other pet friendly motels in Cedar City and weren't impressed by either. However we decided to try the Crystal Inn this time and it was one of the best pet friendly places we've stayed! It cost a little more but was well worth it. I have to tell you it's the first motel I've stayed at where I didn't have a sore back the next morning! The pillow tops were very comfortable. we ate in the restaurant that night and the food was good and the breakfast is one of the best in the business. Eggs, thick sliced bacon, biscuits and gravy and a lot of healthier food to boot. I was very impressed. We'll be staying here twice a yr from now on traveling to and from our winter house in Az.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We booked this hotel after many hours on the road, mainly because it was the only room available at a decent price. The rooms are fine, clean, quiet, a little outdated. However, the English pub seriously has the best food! Delicious salmon cooked with lemons served over mashed potatoes and perfectly cooked baby carrots! We stay at the hotel now just for that food. In fact even if its earlier than we'd like to stop for the night, we do it for the food. Oh and the rooms are OK too. 3 stars.

• Stayed July 2012
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived early, and they said no problem checking in early.... Weather had been bad, winds snow.. Well layed out had Direct TV and comfortable. They had great resturant, plus a list of other resturants to go to

Room Tip: better than any chain Motel
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We booked this hotel for several reasons. I wanted to ski at Brianhead and found the hotel at the Brianhead web site. I made my decision to stay here because the Mountain Express shuttle advertised daily service from the hotel. This was important to me because I was coming up from Las Vegas after a conference and knew that I would not be driving a 4 wheel drive car or have chains.

When we arrived it was snowing hard. I bought the ski package and had intended to ski Monday and Wednesday, and take in the national parks the rest of the time we were there. When I called to reserve my spot on the shuttle to Brianhead, the guy from Mountain Express told me that they don't run a shuttle during the week!! WHAT?? How can this be considered a "daily shuttle service"??

If you've driven to Brianhead, you know that the road gets steep and curvy the last 6 miles or so. I would have never made it there after that much snow. I was told by people at the resort not to even try without a 4 wheel drive and chains.

Lucky for me, the snow stopped Tuesday and Rachel was able to get my lift tickets changed to Wednesday/Thursday. She really saved the day for me! She was very helpful from the time I called for my reservation, setting up the ski package, and changing things around while we were there. Thanks Rachel!

If you are going there, DON'T COUNT ON THE MOUNTAIN EXPRESS SHUTTLE!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Herriman, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Poor kept motel. Needs to be remodeled. Over priced for what you get. Breakfast is free but not anything exciting. Breakfast at Dennys would be just as good. will not stay again pass this on til they remodel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
crystalstar9, General Manager at Crystal Inn Cedar City, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing us with feedback. Our Guest Experience is very important to us and we are always looking to do better. We are in a constant process of upgrading and improving our hotel. For example, we recently covered our outdoor swimming pool because we had guests desiring an indoor pool during the winter months. Just last year we remodeled our conference rooms and made improvements to our guestrooms and common areas. We plan to do even more this year! If there was something specific that you noticed, please let us know. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We hadn't stayed at this Crystal Inn before and didn't have a reservation. But the staff was friendly and helpful, the price better than others, and it included a full breakfast too.

The room we stayed in (1 king) was very nice and the bed was comfortable. We'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Lower level rooms facing west have parking in front of your room door.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
St. George, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stay at this hotel about three times a year, but my latest stay was for a quilt retreat held at the conference center in the hotel. The general manager is awesome! He is friendly, welcoming and takes care of any request. The sleeping rooms are better than average for this type of hotel and the new beds are great! Every staff member from the front desk to the room staff had a smile on their face and a warm greeting. Parking is very convenient as is the location. Only downside for me is the resturant, which is not ADA accessible as they only have large booths on the main floor.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the hotel have parking outside of your door, but there is a grass strip bet...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Crystal Inn Cedar City? Share your experiences!