“Practical Option” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Madrid, Spain
“Practical Option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Quite a nice hotel, spacious, clean and the staff were accommodating. There are cafes closeby where you can get a marvellous cup of coffee and some lunch. The lobby comes across as quite welcoming, and the staff are nice. They also have big spaces for the driveway. A good, practical option.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Brittany,
Thank you very much for your honest review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon when you visit Cedar City.

Maulik V.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I would say this one of the best business hotels that I have been to - the location, rooms and the accommodating staff who are all smiles throughout our stay from the time we pulled in until we left. They really know how to take care of their guests and I really enjoyed their personalized service. Breakfast was sumptuous, which we had on our first morning, not a thing out of place. Their price range is quite reasonable for the location. They have great amenities and very accessible to the life outside. Excellent business option.

Dear Alton,
Thank you for your excellent review and five star ratings. I will share your comments with my staff. We hope to see you next time when you are in cedar city.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is at best a run of the mill hotel.
The hotel room is clean, but the carpets are worn, the beds are hard. No extra goodies out except for coffee in the hallway.
Something to remember, not all comfort suites are equal. This one is definitely not great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Your review is greatly appreciated as it helps us improve our hotel. We are in the planning stages and will soon be taking large steps to enhance our property. Your satisfaction is important to us. I kindly invite you to reach out to me to discuss any more pros and/or cons you may have with our hotel.
Please come back and give us another try, because we are
sure you will love the improvements we are making. Feel free to contact me directly at
gm.ut114@choicehotels.com if you need any more assistance.
Springville, UTAH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My family was recently stranded in Cedar City during a severe snowstorm. We chose Comfort Inn & Suites based on price and reviews. When we arrived, the front desk staff was helpful in making adjustments to our booking which we had made through an outside website. The room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed the delicious hot breakfast in the morning. We were impressed to see members of the hotel staff going above and beyond by helping guests dig their cars out of the deep snow in the morning. When we arrived home several hours later and I realized I had left my wedding ring on the bathroom counter, I called the hotel. The employee I spoke with told me that it hadn't been turned in yet but that he was sure it would be. Despite his confidence I was certain I would never see it again and was heartbroken. I was shocked when two days later the manager called to tell me that he had my ring and that it could be sent to me promptly. Thank you Maulik and your wonderful staff!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with my front desk staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We're so happy that you received your wedding ring back. We know the emotional value of it is priceless.
I thank you one more time for trusting us and hope to see you again in future when you visit Cedar city.

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

When we arrived without a reservation, the desk clerk was very outgoing and got us checked-in quickly. The breakfast room was very clean and more than enough choices to choose from. Very nice and comfy beds, overall the best Hotel we stayed in during our week road trip.!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and rating. We look
forward to our next opportunity to provide you with pleasant and comfortable accommodations and
service on future visits.

Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

With all the travelling I do, I have learned most chain hotels are pretty much the same. I look for easy access to the highway, restaurants that are close by, a clean room with reasonable rates. This motel had all that and actually exceeded my expectations. The rooms, while a little dated were clean with very comfortable beds. The breakfast was excellent. I also think this would be a nice place to stay when travelling with my family.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Joella,
Thank you very much for your fabulous review. We are so glad your stay was enjoyable. I am happy that you found your room clean and comfortable. We offer best value in Cedar city, and I am glad you recognized it. I want to thank you again for choosing and trusting us for you lodging needs.

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

My trip to Cedar City was really complemented by staying at this lovely budget hotel. It’s a short trip up to the center of the city and there are many shops and restaurants nearby. It’s situated in a very lively and interesting place which is also the atmosphere that I find most comfortable. The management at the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. I literally couldn’t have asked for more for the price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Alejandro,
Thank you so much for your fabulous ratings. We are so glad that we made you comfortable even far away from home. Our location is perfect in Cedar city. We are located in vicinity of many good restaurants and grocery stores as well movie theater.
Your future visit will be very much anticipated. Thank you again fo choosing us when in Cedar.

Maulik V.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City? Share your experiences!