When you're traveling to a small town (business and pleasure) and you don't want to stay in an unknown local hotel or with family or the options/choices are few or booked; you go with a known hotel. I reviewed all the hotels in this small city and my first choice was unavailable (and I was a registered "premier" client with the chain), I decided to try this Comfort Inn & Inn in this small city - Cedar City, Utah.
I'm glad I did. The Pros are;
1) Finding the hotel. It was located in the south end of the town, less than 6 minutes away from there nearest mall with prominent named stores and restaurants. Go north on their main street and you go through all of their main town. Can't get lost.
2) Plenty of restaurants are located near the hotel (fast and sit down, named and locallyknown).
3) Arrived late at the hotel (Labor Day Weekend, they were sold out), and they were prepared for my late arrival, had my room ready to go. All the personnel who I encountered were more then amicably; asking if I needed anything at all times.
4) The room was perfect. The room was more than average size with a single non-smoking King size bed. TV, air conditioning, bed comfortable with several pillows, coffee/tea maker, iron and iron board, plenty of towels and all the amendities to make me feel comfortable. It also had Free WIFI connection which they give you your user ID and password when you check in.
5) A Continental buffet style breakfast was available. Unfortunately, the one time I got up to have the breakfast, it was swamped with travelers (Labor Day weekend). It was well set up with many tables in a seperate dining room/area.
6) It had a seperate business center/area with an internet connection and printer at no extra charge.
7) Most important - it was "clean" throughout the hotel. I'm a picky person about places where I stay (especially the bathroom). It was cleaned everyday I stayed (four day/three nights) and the level of cleaniness was Excellent. The reason I gave this hotel only four stars (would of given it four and half stars if available) is because it is a renovated hotel and it was well done. I'll go back in one year and see if they have maintained or excelled in maintaining the rating I give it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 15, just two miles from Southern Utah University, home of the Utah Shakespearean Festival each summer and fall. This Cedar City, UT hotel is minutes from the Heritage Center, featuring the Heritage Theater, the Festival Hall Convention Center, the Cedar City Art Gallery and 45 minutes from summer and ski activities at Brian Head Resort.Several shopping areas and entertainment options are close to our hotel. Many national parks are in the area. Various specialty restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the vicinity.As a guest of our Cedar City, UT hotel, you'll enjoy amenities and features like:•Free wireless high-speed Internet access •Free local calls•Exercise roomYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!After a long day of meetings or an exciting day sightseeing, relax in our indoor heated pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Cedar City
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Comfort Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City Utah