“Non smoking is just a sign on the door” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Thurmont to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Booking.com
Super 8 Thurmont
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   300 Tippin Drive, Hwy 15 Exit Hwy 806 Turn West, Thurmont, MD 21788-3212   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Thurmont
Lorton
“Non smoking is just a sign on the door”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

In our non smoking room clearly someone has been smoking the night before if not the same day. Other than that pretty much what you would expect from a Motel. The location was convenient to the Liberty mountain and I really could ask for more for the price I paid.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

117 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
FREDERICK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had a two day stay at Super 8 coming directly from the hospital after major surgery. My power was out at my home from superstorm Sandy. I had no hesitation in doing this although my family was very worried this was not the place to recover. I felt very safe there and the staff was very nice. The hotel room was reasonably priced and very clean. My only request was that I not be disturbed and did not need maid service- this was respected and honored ( that does not always happen in hotels). The only incident that happened was when I ventured up to the lobby for breakfast (which was well presented and clean) and my key card would not work. I was in a great deal of pain and the long walk to the lobby was not easy. The manager walked back with me to make sure I was able to get to my room. I had a discount coupon which was honored through the 1-800 # and the front desk receptionist without a problem. This Super 8 is convieniently located just a few miles from my home. In fact I may go there again if I simply need a break from my family to just chill and read (it's a mom-thing)
Thanks for a stress free experience!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Thurmont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Thurmont

Super Eight Thurmont
Thurmont Super 8
Thurmont Super Eight
Address: 300 Tippin Drive, Hwy 15 Exit Hwy 806 Turn West, Thurmont, MD 21788-3212
Location: United States > Maryland > Thurmont
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Thurmont
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Thurmont 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Thurmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Thurmont, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.