“Nice room, billing confusion” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Thurmont

You added Super 8 Thurmont to your Saves list
Super 8 Thurmont
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   300 Tippin Drive, Hwy 15 Exit Hwy 806 Turn West, Thurmont, MD 21788-3212   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Thurmont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
FREDERICK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had a two day stay at Super 8 coming directly from the hospital after major surgery. My power was out at my home from superstorm Sandy. I had no hesitation in doing this although my family was very worried this was not the place to recover. I felt very safe there and the staff was very nice. The hotel room was reasonably priced and very clean. My only request was that I not be disturbed and did not need maid service- this was respected and honored ( that does not always happen in hotels). The only incident that happened was when I ventured up to the lobby for breakfast (which was well presented and clean) and my key card would not work. I was in a great deal of pain and the long walk to the lobby was not easy. The manager walked back with me to make sure I was able to get to my room. I had a discount coupon which was honored through the 1-800 # and the front desk receptionist without a problem. This Super 8 is convieniently located just a few miles from my home. In fact I may go there again if I simply need a break from my family to just chill and read (it's a mom-thing)
Thanks for a stress free experience!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Thurmont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Thurmont

Address: 300 Tippin Drive, Hwy 15 Exit Hwy 806 Turn West, Thurmont, MD 21788-3212
Location: United States > Maryland > Thurmont
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Thurmont
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Thurmont 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Thurmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Thurmont
Thurmont Super 8
Thurmont Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Thurmont, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.