I stayed at this hotel with my parents- we got one room and there was plenty of space for all of us and all our luggage! We were in NYC for 3 days and this hotel suited us fine as we only needed the room. It is definitely no frills - breakfast is a help yourself affair, a bit like a very small cafeteria. It is very basic which is fine, but when you are joined by various homeless people looking for a free breakfast who get in when the bell hop guy isn't looking, it does make you wonder about the secuirty of the place.
The room itself was clean and we didn't hear anything from any other rooms. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was all in working order. And the location is excellent.
So all in all, not bad at all for the price you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta