* The room: just what we needed! A medium size one, obviously renovated perfectly, that could fit our 4 baggages and had space for us to move around.
*The bed: a queen size one. It was HUGE and super comfortable!
No problems with the bathroom or the place where they kept our luggage until it was time to check in.
*The breakfast: yummy, any kind of donuts, toast, baggels. It had jam, peanutbutter, milk, yogurt, coffee, juices and some fruits. What we needed for a full day to follow.!!
*Close to a subway station: 3-5 minute to jump in and out to our destinations!!! One day we returned on foot from Central Park!!
* A lot of frozen yogart shops and pizza places cloze by if you explore the area!!
* We had a ride to the airport by a shuttle arranged by the hotel. We paid 56 dollars for 3 people and 6 baggages and we were there in 30 minutes!!! No taxi could top that!!!
The rooftop bar didn't have a good view and it was too small and the music too loud to chat with your company.
The elevators were a bit slow but actually who cares!!!!!
ALL IN ALL IT WAS A PERFECT CHOICE (INCLUDING THE PRICE, THE FREE BREAKFAST AND THE FAST WIRELESS INTERNET)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta