After cancelling some reservations at other hotels around the areas based on reviews here, I ended up picking this hotel and I am so glad I did! This hotel is located in such a perfect part of the city! Only a 5 minute walk from the subway that takes you right up to Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park or down to Chinatown! Just a 5 minute walk from the Penn Station too! There is a Hmart two stores down to pick up some cheaply priced water and other goods that are fairly priced than around the city.
I brought my mom here for her first time to NYC and we were in room 614, which was facing the road. I was a little worried about that but it was actually really quiet once I put the AC on. We got the king size bed and the room was so clean and just the perfect size for the two of us. Check in/out was super fast and we were able to store our luggage for free when we got into the city (10am) and after we checked out until we had to catch the train back home (5pm).
The staff was able to give us quick, pleasant and accurate answers and everyone we spoke to (luggage holder/house keeping) were extremely friendly and polite.
The breakfast was great and worth the 5 minutes of struggling with getting food with 20 other people. We had to eat in the lounge area because the small dinning area was full (8am) but that was alright because again, the selection and food was great! And free!
Elevators were pretty busy during the morning so we used the stairs. It's pretty expected and we were only on the sixth floor so that was alright for us! Good cardio!
My mom and I don't drink but we took advantage of going to the bar on the rooftop and saw the Empire all lit up! It was pretty amazing! We also looked at the menu and their prices are pretty amazing, cheaper than they are at home!
All in all, this was one of the best hotels I have stayed in for the price. I am totally coming back here for when my friend visits NYC for the first time this winter! Can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta