A friend & I stayed here overnight as we had a training class to go to.
Front desk personnel were very helpful & friendly. We got to the hotel around 2:40 pm & check-in is at 4:00 pm. She made every attempt to find a room that was ready. There wasn't one available so she told us to leave our bags with the bell captain. The bell captain is great. Makes you feel welcomed and has a nice friendly attitude.
When we got to our room at 4:00 we were pleased with it. 2 double beds and quite a bit of room considering it is in the city. Bathroom is tiny but it has everything you need. Only thing I would suggest about the room is that they update the lighting fixtures in bathroom. It is a fluorescent light that really isn't that great for women putting on their make-up. Other than that room was very nice.
Definitely will be coming back to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique