“Pleasant hotel in midtown” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Martinique on Broadway

Save Saved
You added Radisson Martinique on Broadway to your Saves list
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   49 West 32nd Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Manhattan)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #222 of 455 Hotels in New York City
wisconsin
“Pleasant hotel in midtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

i was very pleased with this hotel. the location is fantastic if you are looking for a midtown hotel. it is adjacent to Penn Station and convenient to many subway lines. the staff was friendly and helpful. we were upgraded to a better room that was of decent size. however, many of the rooms look into an interior corridor and have ZERO view. the room was very clean and comfortable. free breakfast and drinks came with our room (Concierge level on Club Carlson).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Turkish first
Chicago, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is an average hotel,in my estimation.But, it offers an excellent location in a prime Manhattan location. But, this hotel is an historic building.The staff was very professional and courteous. The room was average,which I am being very generous.The room (more like a closet )was very small,even for NY standards. The rate was quite expensive even for nY standards. If my options were limited, I might return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Erie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Traveled with my wife and two teenage kids. Nice Mid Town location. Subway 50 feet from front entrance. All staff very attentive throughout stay. Upgraded to Matinque level for 50/night. I reccommend this. Breakfast and a free cockail each day included. Nice Buffet Breakfast, quick service, not worth 25 bucks though. Rooms clean and comfortable. Very quite. Walls in this historic building seem thick. Slept well, the little we slept. We walked to Times Sqaure, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Theater District but could easily take Subway to/from all if we wanted to. Easy and cheap subway ride to lower Manhattan and Bronx as well. Parking across the street for 38/night not bad for NYC. Would and will definitely stay here on our next visit.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Matinque Club level. Worth $54/night. If you do not upgrade, go to Speedys across the s...
Rome, Lazio, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Located midtown, metro stop 15meters from the entrance; rooms will equipped with coffee machine water and internet for free. A lot of nice place where to eat. Check in was a little bit slow. High speed internet not free (12 dollars per day). Breakfast is expensive (25 usd per person), we went throug the several places around the hotel. I suggest you to come here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel is in a great Location , shops on your doorstep and a short walk to times square and the empire state is round the corner!!

Rooms are pretty big we had 2 queen beds in our room, we were on the 16th floor thought we might get a view from the window but we must of been the wrong end we got a brick wall, but no problem in NYC we spent most of the day out and about.

Staff were friendly and helpful, only thing i would say is there's coffee in the room no tea ( no big deal but i do like a cup of tea) !!

Great little gym downstairs never had anyone using the equipment when we went down, thats always a plus for me a decent gym!!

Room Tip: ask for a view!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Recently visited NYC for some sightseeing with and needed two rooms. I spent weeks searching for the perfect hotel for my sisters first NYC visit without breaking the bank. I had stayed at several hotels during previous visits, all tiny rooms. If booking on the radisson website be sure to check "all brands" so the Martinque will appear. This hotel is in a great location , (near Empire State Building and Times Square,) with wonderful rooms and service. If possible upgrade to the executive level. The rooms are large with a couch/sitting area. We had connecting rooms arranged by an email request that was responded to with appreciated kindness. I can't say enough about this hotel and have such comfort in knowing I have a found a great hotel at a reasonable price to return to.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor, and upgrade to executive level
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Wow - all I can say is - wow!

From the front desk, who worked closely with me to get a room that could accommodate a rollaway (I checked in with my sons, who are 6'4" and 6'6"!) bed, to the gentleman who brought our rollaway to our room (when I asked if the water was complimentary, he rushed back to bring me a bag full, PLUS extra sets of towels, which I needed, but hadn't asked for), to the housekeeper who, on my way out one day, said "Good Morning!" and asked if I needed any service that morning - every staff member was stupendous.

I stay at hotels at least a dozen times a year, and I've never gushed. But, I was expecting a small-ish (typical NYC room), with a bit of a musty smell, or an obvious re-modeling of an aged building. I was shocked to find a sizable room, with beautiful appointments, lovely QUEEN SIZED beds (though the double rooms were advertised as full-sized beds), a fairly spacious and nicely furnished bathroom.

Truly, truly - this hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. THANK YOU for making my stay so wonderful!

Whatever you do when you train new employees, KUDOS to you for doing such a wonderful job! I've never been to a place where each and every employee went out of his way to be pleasant, helpful, and kind!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Martinique on Broadway? Share your experiences!