I've stayed at this hotel many times for work. It's location cannot be beaten, it is one block from the Empire State Building, opposite Macy's and only 6 blocks from Times Square. In addition the subway system has the Yellow line station for 34th street literally outside the hotel door, so anywhere in Manhattan and beyond is within easy reach. The hotel has a small area downstairs as a lot of the space has been rented/sold to shops on the ground floor.
The rooms are all different, you can be in what seems like a broom cupboard, and other rooms are huge. The bathrooms are always very small and often hard to enter as the door takes up most of the bathroom. The showers are great and amenities very good. The staff are very helpful and can answer any needs.
Location in NYC is very important so I would say this is a great place to stay, it's so central and easy to get anywhere...
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel
- Radisson Martinique
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.