We were in town for a wedding so we gave this place a try. We had a double room that has recently been refurbished. It was clean, relatively quite (for New York) and had a nice view.
The staff are courteous and attentive, something all too easy to take for granted at a Marriott property. The location is great for all the things we wanted to do. I am planning a business trip next month and plan to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue Hotel
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue Hotel New York City
- Courtyard Fifth Avenue
- Courtyard New York City
- New York City Marriott
- New York City Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near New York City's exciting Fashion District, our hotel is within walking distance of Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Broadway's Theatre District and the Empire State Building. Our hotel is also a stone's throw from the New York Public Library. Unlike any other New York City Fifth Avenue hotel, our guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with a desk and complimentary high-speed internet access. Visit the trendy Salmon River Restaurant serving American cuisine with a seafood focus. Out of all the Fifth Avenue New York hotels, hotels near Rockefeller Center and hotels near Grand Central Station our Courtyard Fifth Avenue hotel is ideally located for any reason you travel to NYC. Whether you are shopping, dining, sightseeing, on business or a romantic getaway, we will welcome you with legendary Marriott service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.