We loved that as you pulled up you parked on the street, checked in, and then valet parked our car.
The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We spent very little time in our room since we wanted to walk the city and stay out late.
To note, the bathroom is very small but was fine for 2 people. Bring your own beverages because the drinks and snacks in the lobby were overpriced, but hey, we're talking New York City here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel in heart of Fashion District - Walk to Theatre District, Times Square, Empire State Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square South Hotel
- Courtyard Times Square South
- Courtyard New York City
- New York City Courtyard
- New York City Marriott