After having to leave the nearby Hilton during the hurricane Sandy, we stayed here for 4 nights waiting to get a flight home. Staff were helpful and friendly despite the difficulties of he storm.
Not having a restaurant or bar was a bit of an issue as most of the surrounding restaurants were closed and meals from the duaneread pharmacy werent the best! In different circumstances this wouldnt have been an issue. Our room on the 11th floor was cleam modern and comfortable, however with just a small window which looked directly onto an office? Block it was so dark it felt like a dungeon particulary as we were holed up there for a long time. Unable to get a mobile signal in be room, had to got down to the lobby before it clicked in which was very inconvenient particulary as the wifi was also down for 2 days. Overall it was o.k , we were grateful for a room but not somewhere we would choose to stay again. We did feel that we were being a little taken advantage of with the room rate 300 dollars plus a night increasing to 599 dollars on the saturday night as it was the New York marathon! Luckily we flew home today and didnt need the room tonight .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel in heart of Fashion District - Walk to Theatre District, Times Square, Empire State Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square South Hotel
- Courtyard Times Square South
- Courtyard New York City
- New York City Courtyard
- New York City Marriott