My husband and I stayed at this hotel for three nights, and while the location was great many other things were much less than stellar.
The great part is that you are located in the heart of midtown walking distance to so many great places including delicious restaurants!
The things that pretty much sucked were the following:
* broken toilet that wouldn't flush
* our television stopped working
* the light next to my bed side wouldn't turn off so you had to turn the lightbulb loose to turn it off
* the carpet was disgusting, and I felt I needed to wear my flip flops all around the room
* the towel rack kept falling off of the shower door
The bed was actually pretty comfortable, but overall I didn't feel too comfortable staying here and wouldn't again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heart of New York's busy midtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Da Vinci Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Da Vinci
- Da Vinci Hotel New York
- Da Vinci New York City