Arranged a trip to New York to celebrate my 40th Birthday with my husband. Hilton Garden Inn staff were helpful even before we arrived. Sharing knowledge of places to visit and information on airport transfers. Both my husband and I had email contact with Joanna in guest relations and was very kind reserving us a wonderful room and arranging a little gift for my celebration.
On arrival staff at Hilton Garden Inn were very friendly and helpful. We were able to store our luggage until our room was ready.
Hotel is in the perfect location, we had a corner room on the 14th floor . Large room with everything you will need for your visit . Perfect and enjoyable base for tired feet after a day exploring. Staff reserved a car for trip back to airport, a few dollars more than a taxi but worth every penny (cents)
We had an amazing 5 days in the wonderful city of New York. Big Thanks to Joanna and the staff of Hilton Garden Inn for making us feel welcome and our stay such a pleasurable one. Great memories that will last forever. Feeling sad to be home .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton