Mum and I stayed here in December 2013 on our 1st trip to New York we were recommended to stay here by a friend who stays here on a regular basis.
The room was big plenty of room to store the shopping bags we had we had a King Corner suite and it was worth the little extra we paid, we had a king bed and a sofa bed, there was also a small fridge in the room which was handy too. The bathroom was of a reasonable size had everything you needed.
Our room was at the rear of the hotel looking towards Times square and the Hurley's bar I think this was the better location.
We ate in the the restaurant Pigalle's this was excellent and we enjoyed the breakfasts and dinners we had in there. You could have a drink in Pigalle's and this is accessible from the hotel I guess it would of been nice to have had a separate hotel bar where you could just for a little night cap before going to bed saying that there is the rooftop terrace to get here is at the side at of the hotel you cannot get to to it from inside we did go here once but this was very expensive which
was a shame but I guess its all part of the experience.
All the staff were excellent friendly and very helpful. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated.
The hotel really is in a great location just minutes away from Times Square and easy to get to anywhere you want to go. I would definitely stay here again it was a perfect trip for my mum and me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton