I needed to reserve a room in the midtown/Hells Kitchen area for a night so we could meet up some friends we hadn't seen in a long time. I used my Hilton points for one night at this hotel - the service at the front desk was good, the room was surprisingly spacious (considering the area) and was also very clean. I would say the bathroom was a bit tight, and the tub wasn't as nice as I would have wanted, but it was generally clean and did the trick. I was also happy with the breakfast as it was in the restaurant adjacent to the hotel and the food was very good and included several options. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting these qualities in a hotel at the typical NYC price (assuming a consistent rate based on points).
Note that the location was also one of the best things about the hotel. A 24-hour pharmacy (Duane reade) was available across the street, as well as some deli's where cheap pizza and other options could be obtained, as well as starbucks and a grocery store (food emporium) nearby as well.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.