I have to start by saying I'm a Hilton Honors member, so it's important to note that I booked a room at this hotel on points. I also booked the room for New Year's Eve....a block from Times Square, mind you. For the incredibly low number of points I had to use to reserve this room (equivalent to a regular HGI across the river in Jersey), along with the timing of the reservation, I was expecting the worst. Nothing could've been further from the truth. Our stay was wonderful, from beginning to end. Everyone was very friendly…from the greeters, to the concierge (she was great), to the front desk folks, to the housekeeping staff. Throughout the busy weekend, we always looked forward to getting back to our hotel room in order to relax, and they allowed for us to be able to do that. The rooms were very clean (a concern, especially in NYC), and we LOVED the attached restaurant. And location - seriously can't beat it. It's right in the middle of everything.
Next time we’re in NYC, we’ll no doubt stay at this HGI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton