Well, what can I say, apart from this hotel is a tad on the small side. The hotel only has 9 floors so don't expect high rooms with great views. This also hinders the amount of light being let into the rooms making them very dark throughout the day.
Please don't get me wrong though I am a big fan of this hotel and stay in it every time I visit New York. The service is always AMAZING, the reception staff make this hotel!! You are welcomed when you arrive and always told to have a good day when you leave.
Complimentary hot chocolate in the winter, lemon water in summer.
The lifts take quite a long time during busy periods and rooms ending in 05 tend to hear them.
The rooms themselves are extremely cosy and I can't put in to words how nice the beds are. Best I have slept in in the states!
The hotel is in a great location, close to grand central so anywhere is easy to get to!
So, if you want a cosy, friendly, well located hotel that could almost be a boutique, head to the Fitz!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York