My husband and I stayed here for 3 day whistle stop tour before our onward journey. I felt assured our stay would be OK from the consistent good reviews on Trip Advisor. We arrived before check in time and our bags were taken to be stored and this left us free to explore on our first day. We arrived back at the hotel and were promptly given our room access card and our luggage brought to us. I found the room was perfectly clean, TV working, tea/coffee and water. The coffee isn't up to much (pretty consistent for USA coffee) but drinkable and not as bad as some others. We were in a room at the side of the beer garden and it is noisy up until 11pm so if you need to get an early night anytime, ask for a room change before you unpack. The next morning we tried breakfast and we were made a lovely and filling veggie breakfast with toast and coffee (pay extra for lavazza if you like real coffee!). The bar next door is a bonus as is the beer garden. Mostly the staff were very helpful and friendly at al times (although I agree with last reviewer, there is a miserable member of reception team). We were helped with our onward travel etc. This is a good all round hotel in a great location and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York