When I first arrived at the hotel I thought the Fitzpatrick Grand Central was a great choice. Location is perfect, across the street from Grand Central. Room was very nice, though a bit on the small size. Hotel staff was very nice.
Then we noticed that one of the two elevators was out of service. This created long waits for the elevator. This should have been disclosed in advance.
Then the air conditioner, installed just two weeks ago, would shut off at the desired temperature and go back on in 20 seconds. This happened all night. The next night we turned it off and kept the windows open. Thankfully it was not hot.
Except for these issues we enjoyed the hotel and would probably return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York