From start to finish we had a fantastic stay at the Fitzpatrick grand central. They were warm and welcoming, the rooms were lovely, clean and spacious for New York, the food was good and the bar was good too.
We stayed for 4 nights for my brother in laws wedding. We met John Fitzpatrick who was extremely personable and friendly. He took all of our room numbers and got fruit sent to each. He then upgraded the bride and groom to the penthouse for 2 nights at no extra charge, it was a fabulous suite with a roof top garden!
The wedding was on in downtown Manhattan but as we left with the bride and groom they rolled out the red carpet and gave complementary champagne and strawberries.
We still can't get over how far they went to make sure we had a great stay.
On a practical note the location is good, it's in 44th so 10 blocks from Macy's, a few blocks from Times Square and about 15 to Central Park, easy to get to the hotel and easy to get around.
I would definitely highly recommend the Fitzpatrick and will return myself someday!
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.