Stayed here in July for 6 nights and can surely say it was amazing experience,checking in we were asked if it was a special occasion and my wife said it would be my birthday while we were there and when we returned that evening after a trip up town Chocolate Strawberries and a bottle of Champagne was left in our room. Room was very spacious , spotless and staff could not do enough for us, The Wheeltapper pub is the hotel bar full of memorabilia from Inchicore train Works in Dublin Ireland so it was great for us as my wife is from there.Great location for exploring the Big Apple , New York was fantastic , Grand Central Station is huge with lots to see and do ( The Campbell Apartment) is an old pub from 1930s above the station not cheap by NY standards but a lovely experience.There is a food market / food hall too many shops to mention and the architecture is fantastic. Also took a train journey to an old town called Cold Springs , beautiful and very scenic train journey just over 1 hour, along the Hudson and real old town experience. For movie buffs train goes through Yonkers ( Hello Dolly, Barbara Streisand). NY city has so much for people of all ages apart from the usual sights there is Intrepid Aircraft carrier with planes, helicopters , Space Shuttle , Concord and a Submarine which you can get on if your not claustrophobic. Great ferry trip around NY about 2 hours long with fantastic views of the city with great commentary about NY history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York