We stayed in a family room for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay. The room was small but clean and the facilities were good. Helpful friendly staff too. Only criticism is the lack of free wifi which these days is becoming an essential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York