Not huge, the rooms an average size, nice bathrooms but the welcome and the coziness of the hotel was a haven at the end of every day exploring New York for the first time. Great freshly cooked Irish Breakfast, the nicest of staff, all of them. Great outdoor covered and heated area, lots of buzz with the after work crowd coming in and lovely food all day. Have already recommended this and would not stay anywhere else if I am lucky enough to go back to New York. It was home.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.