Myself and my boyfriend stayed at the grad central for 4 nights and it was totally worth it. The room was perfect not too small which is what we expected for new york, very spacious, comfortable bed, wardrobe space, clean bathroom and had a coffee machine!! The hotel was comfortable and clean and we really felt at home in Ireland in it. We ate 2 nights in the wheel tapper bar and it was delish, good selection of food they even had Lyons tea!! Breakfast was also delish with lots to choose from. the wheeltapper bar was buzzing every night we stayed and was great fun yet the rooms were lovely and quiet you would forget u are in the heart of NYC. The staff were very helpful and friendly they even printed out our boarding pass and helped us flag down a city cab back to the airport! The hotel its self is in a fab location grand central station is across the road and 5th avenue is under a 5 min walk! All in all it was a lovely experience and we will definitely be going back again and telling all family and friends about it too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central location and attentive service distinguish the Fitzpatrick Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York