Through connections with RCI we were lucky to get a week at The Manhattan Club. One bedroom, two bathroom apartment that sleeps four. What a location, and what a wonderful apartment (so good we bought a share in it). Over the road from Carnegie Hall, a short walk to Central Park, Broadway, 5th Avenue and subway stations nearby. Any number of local restaurants to choose from, a supermarket around the corner (there is a kitchen in the apartment) should you wish to eat in.
Downside would be the "smart" elevators that, when loaded to capacity do not stop at your floor. We were on Level 16. Apart from the slow elevators, this residence has everything for a fantastic stay in midtown.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can enjoy true quality at affordable rates in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Luxury suites with European style kitchenettes, concierge services and valet parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Manhattan Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Suites
- Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Nyc
- Manhatten Club